Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: During our Bye, what's everyone saying if SF AND Seattle lose???

November 11, 2023 12:27PM
Yep Gator like I said in Previous posts the whiners and seabags are hitting the tough part of their Schedules in the 2nd Half and until our Rams are eliminated then so be it. Yep it may not be realistic but lets see how it plays out as there is basically half a season to play. Drafts Pick status is at the end of the yr.

All my life I never knew the word quit and its not happening now especially at this point while Im still on this Earth. All 4 of my Grown sons are the same way as I set the example for them they frequent this Forum dig reading it. So if the the seabags lose tomorrow then to our Rams next week they will be 5-5 and our Rams having the Tiebreaker as the seabags is Schedule is Brutal, then our Rams would be 4-6 one game back.

If the whiners lose tomorrow and next week they would be 5-5. They have not played well and their Defense cant stop the run or the pass otherwise they are in great shape little John McKay lol! Who knows maybe this is the Div of Attrition and who survives. GO RAMS!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

During our Bye, what's everyone saying if SF AND Seattle lose???

Ramgator112November 11, 2023 11:32AM

"It's about time!!!" NM

roman1831November 11, 2023 12:02PM

Re: During our Bye, what's everyone saying if SF AND Seattle lose???

BerendsenRam37November 11, 2023 12:27PM

This is what I'd say

NewMexicoRam46November 11, 2023 01:20PM

We DID hear that mid season 1979.

Ramgator31November 12, 2023 07:31AM

If they had no business in those playoffs.....

roman1828November 12, 2023 08:40AM