Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think what it demonstrates

November 09, 2023 01:27PM
Is how little room for error this roster has. Rams are relying on so many young (and depth) players that they make the mistakes moreso than the other teams. One guy not running the right coverage means a drive ends in a score. One lineman whiffing on his block can flip the field and change the momentum. And that's not even counting the effect of great players, which is another area we come up short vs the top rosters.

This is why I think it's remarkable the Rams have been in so many games over this brutal early schedule. But in the end it was too much to expect them to string wins vs that schedule of playoff teams.

Sched is going to be easier now but the problem is the same rules apply vs a lesser opponent. So I think QB1 being able to go is really the biggest element for us. If he can't, well, gonna be ready to endure a loss. And there are games that look like certain losses on that sched too, like Baltimore. But have to admit I'm hoping we get to be in a wildcard chase, whether or not we win enough to get in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2023 01:28PM by merlin.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What I cannot shake to make me think the Rams are tanking....even if just somewhat.

Ramgator153November 09, 2023 10:25AM

Re: What I cannot shake to make me think the Rams are tanking....even if just somewhat.

OzRam70November 09, 2023 11:02AM

Re: What I cannot shake to make me think the Rams are tanking....even if just somewhat.

kw1356November 09, 2023 12:45PM

I think what it demonstrates

merlin72November 09, 2023 01:27PM