Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What I cannot shake to make me think the Rams are tanking....even if just somewhat.

November 09, 2023 12:45PM
I couldn't agree more that something was fishy. Especially the Bengals game. It's one thing to question all the biased ref's calls but then you actually start questioning if you're own coach is in on it. So weird.

I have one more conspiracy theory to add...

Similar to with Tebow, the fix seemed to be in on teams not taking a chance on him, due to his religious beliefs that don't mix well with the woke NFL, etc... (at least for a backup, given he won 7 games and a playoff) Eventually the Patriots tried him out, and my theory was that Kraft offered to bring him in and have him fail under Belichick so that the story would be "well, if Belichick can't save him, he must be trash"....

Fast forward to Rams 2023 and Wentz is in a similar spot. He is not liked due to his beliefs and apparenrly guns/hunting. I had a thought, the Rams could be tanking and will put him in a position to fail, as if McVay can't make it work, then he'll he done.

McVay may owe the NFL for his meteoric rise in this imaginary scenario..

Again, just thoughts that I have. You don't have to let me know that I'm out on the fringe. I like being out here. smiling smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What I cannot shake to make me think the Rams are tanking....even if just somewhat.

Ramgator153November 09, 2023 10:25AM

Re: What I cannot shake to make me think the Rams are tanking....even if just somewhat.

OzRam69November 09, 2023 11:02AM

kw1355November 09, 2023 12:45PM

I think what it demonstrates

merlin72November 09, 2023 01:27PM