Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great news! Our season is about to be saved!

October 25, 2023 01:40PM
We are about to open that bag of chips we got from Miami for Ramsey! Woo Hoo!!! Super Bowl!!! beer cheer smiley

Hunter Long designated to return from injured reserve

By
Charean Williams

Published October 25, 2023 06:27 PM

Rams tight end Hunter Long returned to practice Wednesday, the team announced. That opens his 21-day window to return from injured reserve.

The Rams placed Long on IR on Sept. 9, the same day receiver Cooper Kupp went on the list.

Long’s thigh injury has kept him out since the start of the season. It is unrelated to the groin injury that kept him sidelined for most of training camp and the preseason.

Long joined the Rams as part of the compensation the Dolphins sent to Los Angeles for cornerback Jalen Ramsey. Long appeared in 16 games for the Dolphins the past two seasons.

He has one catch for 8 yards in 16 career games.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Great news! Our season is about to be saved!

Ramsdude378October 25, 2023 01:40PM

Re: Great news! Our season is about to be saved!

KRams98October 25, 2023 02:53PM

Amazing Absolutely Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BerendsenRam78October 25, 2023 03:57PM

Thank God!

Stafford944October 26, 2023 03:12AM