Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What I want to see. You guys recall the 1992 game at Dallas??

October 25, 2023 10:06AM
That match up paired a MUCH better Dallas team than 2023 vs a fairly worse Rams team than 2023. I vividly remember watching that game at my old favorite Sports Bar. What I always recall was at the intro to the game, it showed the Rams arriving to Texas Stadium. I cannot recall the Announcer but he saw what I saw. The Announcer said something to the effect of....... Boy! If the Rams play up to the look of determination they are bringing to the stadium, Dallas might have its hands full. I DO remember the Rams having "That look". Almost a 1000 yard stare. The fellas played a VERY crisp game! Cleveland Gary played VERY well. Everett too. The Defense kept Dallas to just 16 points (7 was score on STs) The Rams went on to hand the MIGHTY Cowboys their only home loss 27 to 23.

LOL To this day, THE most fun I ever had watching a Rams game in a Sports Bar. It was me and one other Rams fan vs about 60-70 Cowboys fans. They went from almost sympathetic towards me to denial....to silence.....to PISSED! LOL I did not walk out of that Sports Bar..I glided, with THE biggest Sh** Eatin Grin!
When I got to the door, I turned around and shouted...LOUD...HOW BOUT THEM RAMS!!!!??? WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I just HAD to after 3+ hours of absolute arrogance. GEEESH!! That does NOT seem like it was 31 years ago!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What I want to see. You guys recall the 1992 game at Dallas??

Ramgator75October 25, 2023 10:06AM

Sure do that was a Awesome Rams Win Brother !

BerendsenRam34October 25, 2023 10:09AM

That game was one of three highlights to a rather bad year. The others??

Ramgator30October 25, 2023 10:23AM

Cleveland Gary Had One Heck of a Game.

den-the-coach28October 25, 2023 11:32AM

Between Holohan and Ernie leaving......Rams were DONE till 1999.

Ramgator23October 25, 2023 11:54AM