Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do any of you like Mike LaFleur as much as I do? (pressers)

October 19, 2023 02:06PM
I always watch Mike LaFleur's (offensive coordinator) pre-game pressers discussing the next team the Rams have on their schedule.

His insight about the next game and their previous opponent seem to dot the i's and cross the t's for me.

There is something about this guy that I feel a good click with. (could be a head coach in a couple of years if not sooner).

Press conferences can be overrated and sound like coach speak for many NFL coordinators (you all know this well).

Mike LaFleur was blasted in NY with the Jets for various reasons. I'm sure there are some good reasons why they cut ties with him.

There is just a calm cool demeanor about Mike LaFleur in his interviews that I appreciate.

I believe Mike La Feur was an underrated hire by McVay.

McVay loses coaches like him every year and it would not surprise me if they do gain if the Rams make the playoffs.

I hope he's on the Rams coaching staff in 2024. The NFL tends to pluck coordinators like him ( for head coaching jobs) a year or 2 earlier then we expect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2023 02:11PM by Florida_Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do any of you like Mike LaFleur as much as I do? (pressers)

Florida_Ram169October 19, 2023 02:06PM

Rams will lose Mike LaFleur if they don't allow him to call the offensive plays

NewMexicoRam60October 19, 2023 02:20PM

Re: Do any of you like Mike LaFleur as much as I do? (pressers)

RamsFanSince6967October 19, 2023 02:36PM