Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Same excuse everytime too

October 16, 2023 05:35AM
no name
Some of the trades are a bit shocking to me. Teams get value for these types of players every year. Fit, attitude or not. The Rams cannot afford to waste what little draft picks that they have had over the last 5 or 6 years.

It's always "we wanted to do right by the player". rolled eyes smiley

By them giving this answer over and over tells me they might have been able to get more but decided not to so the excuse that "they couldn't do better" doesn't fly with me most of the time.

Nice guys finish last in the business world and the NFL is 100% a business. I get that sometimes it's just impossible to get good value but it seems like more often than not we don't get good value in return for our players. In fact, IMO, it seems like we get the sh#tty end of the stick more than we should on these trades.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Don’t count on Cam Akers trade to give Rams draft help…

Rams43225October 16, 2023 04:11AM

Weird, huh?

Rams4379October 16, 2023 04:12AM

Re: Don’t count on Cam Akers trade to give Rams draft help…

no name64October 16, 2023 05:27AM

Same excuse everytime too

Ramsdude58October 16, 2023 05:35AM