Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed den and Raheem needs to address the issue asap

October 13, 2023 05:42AM
den-the-coach
They gave it a shot, let's move Hoecht back to the defensive line & promote Keir Thomas from the practice squad. Thomas showed a little in preseason and is far more comfortable on the edge. IMO, Hoecht upfront and then a rotation of Thomas & Mathis might work quite well for the defense, if they don't have their eyes on someone outside the organization.

I think Morris is doing a fantastic job with all the young talent he has this year. He has them playing motivated and smart. IMO, his play calling is light years ahead of what he called in previous years. I am seeing much more creativity from Morris this year than I have seen the whole time he has been here.

As I said before, it's easy to coach when you have 3 HOF'ers on your side but the real challenge for a coach is coaching up "lesser" talent and IMO, he has done exceptionally well so far.

Having said that, it's time for Morris to see that teams are now game planning around our boy Hoecht. This is a problem. It's now time for Morris to "counter" their move.

I think Morris sees what is going on too and will make whatever adjustment he deems necessary. I hope we see that adjustment starting this week.

Hoecht needs to go back to the DL. We need help there anyway. Not sure who is best suited to replace Hoecht but I am sure Morris knows.

All eyes will be on how Morris deals with this because you know damn well AZ watched the tape of Hoecht in coverage too and will be game planning accordingly.

Morris...it's your move Sir. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So is Denver's fire sale, kinda like ours last year????

Arkansas Ram234October 12, 2023 11:47AM

Re: So is Denver's fire sale, kinda like ours last year????

alyoshamucci109October 12, 2023 12:10PM

Hoecht will never settle in

Hazlet Hacksaw74October 12, 2023 01:07PM

Need To Move Hoecht Back to DL With The Loss of Brown.

den-the-coach69October 13, 2023 05:16AM

Agreed den and Raheem needs to address the issue asap

Ramsdude73October 13, 2023 05:42AM

Morris needs to make some personnel ‘adjustments’ asap…

Rams4345October 13, 2023 06:45AM

Not sure he will settle much more!

OzRam51October 13, 2023 07:12AM