Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OntarioRam has some thoughts on Eagle game…

October 09, 2023 03:56PM
Here’s OntarioRam…

Sadly, I think letting Philly take the lead going into half-time really changed the momentum of this game.

Despite that, the Rams still had a chance to take the lead in the 4th against a very good roster! The near miss to Tutu. The incomplete pass where Kupp turned the wrong way a few snaps later (that will get sorted out as he gets more reps).

At the end of the day, I think we just lost to a better team.

Kendrick needs to be replaced next year. I just don't see it with him. He was abused all drive before the half.

The tackling was very poor from the defence. Even before they were gassed. No excuse for that and it was a huge factor in the game.

We need a better RB. Williams is a good RB2. But need our RB1. Maybe then we'd stop throwing so much.

The lack of running game also makes it harder for the defence to get a breather when needed. Sometimes you have to just eat some clock.

If we want to air it out all day we need a better o-line. Our o-line has been pretty good this year! But we have poor depth, and even with everyone healthy, we don't have a single stud. Perhaps Avila at this rate will be. Havenstein is very good but not elite. If you want an injury prone, older QB with average mobility to be throwing all day, your o-line has to be among the better units in the NFL. The Rams are nowhere near that.

Evans sure can boot a punt.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OntarioRam has some thoughts on Eagle game…

Rams43211October 09, 2023 03:56PM

Re: OntarioRam has some thoughts on Eagle game…

droopy82October 09, 2023 05:47PM

mtramfan53October 09, 2023 06:47PM

Classicalwit62October 09, 2023 06:58PM