Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A little more TexasRam…

October 02, 2023 01:47AM
Here’s TexasRam…

Just rewatched the Colts game. Drilled down into each pass pro play by our offense. I came away with the following - Awesome blocking all around by Havenstein, Dotson, Shelton and Avila. The group missed one 5 man pressure on a stunt but that is it for the most part. Noteboom had his moments of excellent blocks but he gave up at least 6 pressures by my count. He is obviously a massive upgrade over Thomas but was getting beat a few too many times. Jackson is probably better out there and I can see why he won the job. Sometimes Boom is a tick to slow to respond to a move or just gets beat around the edge. Luckily most of the time Stafford got the ball out. 2 plays really stand out. One was an inside move that Boom completely whiffed on and the other was an outside move where Boom had to wrap the guy quickly to save Stafford, Boom was flagged for holding on that one.

It's crazy how stout our interior is now. More stout then the Super Bowl combo of Edwards, Allen and Corbett. The LT is the only dropoff from the level Whitworth was playing at 40.

But the RB blitz pickup is better so overall it's a better pass pro line.

With Kupp back we should be a 34 point per game offense, barring health.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TexasRam with an outstanding complete game review…

Rams43258October 02, 2023 01:37AM

A little more TexasRam…

Rams43111October 02, 2023 01:47AM

the started to help Boom because he was struggling

Speed_Kills45October 02, 2023 06:53AM

Re: TexasRam with an outstanding complete game review…

cool_hand_luke80October 02, 2023 03:26AM

agree on Fuller

21Dog70October 02, 2023 05:00AM