Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay when asked about Run\Pass balance in Post Game Presser

September 26, 2023 01:04PM
I really wish he would have just said something like "Hey, look. 10 carries in a game is NOT enough for any team to succeed. That's on me. I HAVE to be better at that."

Instead, what he said below almost seems like Denial to me. Kinda like Martz after the SB loss saying "I should have passed more."

C'mon Coach, you're better than that. It's ok to admit a mistake.

At the start of the season, you talked a lot about wanting to make sure that there was run-pass balance and dimension. But even when
things were even, you still skewed pretty pass heavy. Was it something they were doing?

“Yeah, there's a lot of different things that we do. There are certain things where you do want to be able to run the football and then there's
other times when there's better advantageous looks to be able to get off some of the things that we did. That's what we'll look at. There were some
favorable opportunities that unfortunately, we weren't able to capitalize on. Sometimes you have sequences where you are trying to call run, and
they'll give you a structure that enables you to be able to get into different plays, whether that be throwing it or another run, and that was something
that came up tonight.”

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2023 01:04PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay when asked about Run\Pass balance in Post Game Presser

Ramsdude282September 26, 2023 01:04PM

Re: McVay when asked about Run\Pass balance in Post Game Presser

wombat63September 26, 2023 02:07PM

Old Goat57September 26, 2023 02:27PM

Interesting… was he hinting that Stafford might be checking out of the run plays?

Rampage2K-657September 26, 2023 03:30PM

XXXIVwin154September 26, 2023 03:33PM