Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sat Notebook: What RB rotation behind Kyren Williams will look like in Week 3 against Bengals; McVay says Stetson Bennett 'doing really well'

September 24, 2023 07:01AM
Glad SB is doing really well. Don't know what that means. But, glad anyway. Never seen such a team of mystery. Guys getting deactivated and put on non medical leaves. Guys who are questionable play every snap. I feel like I'm watching Harry Potter and the kids are hiding under the cloak. Our HC tells us that a player has a good look in his eye and we're supposed to follow that logically. It's gotten so strange that I've pulled my foot off the pedal with all in between game Rams' news. Just can't be all in with this stuff. And I appreciate the guesses made on the board. I really do. But, if SB is in rehab why is it a secret? If he's suffering from depression that is actually medical. And a lot are suffering from it. It all is tiresome. The whole Akers thing was ridiculous. We take this guy with a high second and trade him for a swap of late round picks many years from now.
Evidently he looked great in camp and earned the starting spot. Many thought he would be an All Pro for us. He went from that to worthless how exactly? Some have stated that McSnead is so great at hiding problems from the press and protecting players publicly, but the public personas are part of their jobs. People invest in their jerseys and draft them into their fantasy teams. People bet real money based on what they know about said players. To me, I don't get into the HC
Identification as a mad scientist who comes up with a magical formula for each opponent. Seems like the great teams that win it all did so by doing some things really really well and those things couldn't be stopped. The Bears, Giants and Ravens have won championships with incredible defense. The Dolphins, Colts, Packers, Chiefs and Redskins did it with terrific offenses. The hogs had one play with Riggins. You knew the call couldn't stop it. The Lombardi Packers did the same play. It's really not like poker. In fact, I love it when our team has a lead and they can kill a clock for a whole 4th quarter by running it down their opponent's throat. Yes, here comes the counter-tre. Try to stop us. Ditka lined up the Refrigerator and let him run in goal line dives. There wasn't a fake. Stop this. But, today, some teams try to get too cute. Remember the Seahawks had a first down inside the 4 with Marshan Lynch in their backfield and instead of running it in they tried to pass it against the Patriots? How did that work out?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sat Notebook: What RB rotation behind Kyren Williams will look like in Week 3 against Bengals; McVay says Stetson Bennett 'doing really well'

BerendsenRam259September 23, 2023 02:21PM

Re: Sat Notebook: What RB rotation behind Kyren Williams will look like in Week 3 against Bengals; McVay says Stetson Bennett 'doing really well'

SoCalRAMatic65September 24, 2023 07:01AM