Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed that the new coach

September 23, 2023 07:28AM
Has them playing at a much better level. It also shows what a difference having at least one stud G can do for a C and the line in general.

Avila has been great overall, run blocking still needs upping, but we're talking about a rookie having played 2 games!!! Love him

Jackson teased us with a short cameo last year that he could be an above average LT. His been solid, real solid and again we're only talking about a few games into his starting.

Shelton has also been better than I hoped for and Havs has bedn Havs.

Now, Noteboom has general been better than I expected and I'm not trying to get on him as he's had some unfortunate injuries that have limited his playing/development opportunities!! To put it mildly!! But I still see him as the weak link. When I've studied him, he still seems to have a knack of falling of blocks. And while I've seen Avila have a few of these too, he also seems to some how turn with the DL guide them past Stafford brilliantly.

So while Note and Shelton are both OK, I hope McVay and team see the difference an Avila can make and hopefully add another one next draft!

I'm also sure some of Lefluers run play design along with Munchaks input is helping drive this Rams OL revolution. Long may it continue, it was always a thing of pride for me when Rams teams of the past had a dominant OL.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Oldnotdead seems to be a big coach Wendy fan…

Rams43163September 23, 2023 06:16AM

Agreed that the new coach

OzRam77September 23, 2023 07:28AM