Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: They Need to add a guy on the edge.

September 23, 2023 07:24AM
Agree on VJ. He will probably have his last real chance to make a positive impact for the Rams Monday night against the Bengals. In the first game he outright dropped a perfectly thrown bomb which cost us a TD. In game 2, he waited on a long pass rather than come back toward it that became a key interception.
He hasn't had a lot of targets and these two are unforgivable. Professional receivers make these plays. It's astonishing to me that he is the son of a former pro bowl WR and he should know how to play the position. I hope they throw to him early and often Monday night and he has a huge game. It would take heat off Puka and Tutu and with three fast receivers defenses will have trouble stopping them. Usually you get 3 strikes and then you're out. He has 2 right now. Another drop or simply not attacking another pass in the air will doom him.

I really like Hoecht and think he'll continue to get better at his position. Edge is very different than DT but he has the speed to play outside. I don't see anyone better on the depth chart and I don't think we will add vets right now. Hopefully he gets better every week.

Kendrick I see no reason to keep him on the team at all. He is way too slow and doesn't really hit like a LB. He was undraftable but we took him anyway. Maybe he is super smart and follows coaching better than anybody else. It is baffling to me that he is getting time over Tomlinson.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So, I see 3 ‘weak links’ on Rams team that need to be plugged…

Rams43246September 23, 2023 05:34AM

still comes down to Edge rushing

LMU9381September 23, 2023 05:55AM

They Need to add a guy on the edge.

den-the-coach97September 23, 2023 06:02AM

SoCalRAMatic68September 23, 2023 07:24AM

Killrazor51September 23, 2023 09:58PM