Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stafford on Tutu from the Presser...

September 22, 2023 04:14AM
He seems to confirm all the hard work Tutu has put in to get better. Tutu has made a very big jump from year 1 until now. It's been one of the most impressive transformations I have seen from a player in a long time.

I am glad to say it looks like I was wrong about Tutu. If he keeps this up, the sky is the limit for him, IMO. beer cheer smiley

(On where WR Tutu Atwell has grown the most)

“I think from year one to now it's been gradual. It hasn't been just some… he
was this player and now he's that player, whatever it is. You see it every single
day. That's the cool thing about watching it is just the work that's gone into it. It
isn't just something where he woke up one day and said, ‘Oh, I'm going to be
this guy.’ It's a lot of work that goes into it both physically, but also mentally
being able to play every position for us if we need him to. Just getting guys
lined up, knowing his assignment in and out, helping other guys with theirs, and
then still playing with speed, aggressive hands, playing big for a guy of his
stature, brings great energy to the team when he is out there. We love having
him out there. So just happy for him, happy for his success because he's
worked for it. Nothing has been given. He's done a hell of a job getting after it
working and he's getting some of the rewards for that.”

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

From the McVay Presser on Tutu...

Ramsdude259September 22, 2023 04:08AM

Stafford on Tutu from the Presser...

Ramsdude113September 22, 2023 04:14AM

Seems he falls into the traditional receiver projection

Ram_Ruler67September 22, 2023 04:40AM