Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

From the McVay Presser on Tutu...

September 22, 2023 04:08AM
Sounds like Tutu has worked his @ss off in so many ways to be a better WR. I am realy looking forward to see how his "growth" continues!

I think I underestimated him and his work ethic. It seems Tutu has EARNED his chances the hard way...by working hard to get better at his position.

(On the growth that WR Tutu Atwell has shown to be able to catch the ball
at all three levels)

“Yeah, well he's always had great, aggressive hands and I just think he's
getting more comfortable. He's got a great feel for space. He knows how to
navigate traffic. He's super smart too. He's got an understanding of what's
going on defensively. If you talk to (WR) Cooper (Kupp), he’s always picking his
brain. It's fun to listen to those two. And he and (Qcool smiley Matthew (Stafford) have a
great rapport and so I think he's really developing into…he's just become a
more complete football player
. But you could always see some of the ability that
he had and the natural hands and the ability to do a lot of different unique
things at Louisville. But it's a really cool credit to the work that he's put in,
understanding really how to perfect his craft with his everyday approach and his
process. (Wide Receivers Coach) Eric Yarber does a great job with that room
as always and it's really been fun to see the growth of that room as a whole but
especially for Tutu.”

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

From the McVay Presser on Tutu...

Ramsdude259September 22, 2023 04:08AM

Stafford on Tutu from the Presser...

Ramsdude114September 22, 2023 04:14AM

Seems he falls into the traditional receiver projection

Ram_Ruler67September 22, 2023 04:40AM