Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 6 stats and facts to know for Rams vs. Bengals in Week 3

September 20, 2023 09:38PM
This time Ca
meron DaSilva made it to the topic sentence of paragraph #2, "It’s possible the Rams will be without Joe Burrow on Monday night..."

I didn't notice the byline when I started to read; when I saw it I clicked out of the article.

Strap 'em up, DaSilva - you have fifteen games to go and you're off to a rocky start. You can do better, I know - let's see your best. Just for one week. And then another, and another, as you string 'em together. That's how you build consistency and credibility - one good sentence after another.

Writing is a dogged and thankless task, I know. You have to steel yourself to deadlines, sometimes reaching deeper than you thought you could for substance, and self-editing can be the harshest task of all. But all of it must be done as well as circumstances permit, every time.

I think you have the tools, Cameron, sharpen them and use them, one sentence at a time. Put your agendas in your back pocket and sit on them while you concentrate on writing good sentences. That's how you'll develop a following of loyal readers and solid reputation, instead of a captive audience of passive readers and a few who don't care to read your stuff.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

6 stats and facts to know for Rams vs. Bengals in Week 3

BerendsenRam163September 20, 2023 10:50AM

Re: 6 stats and facts to know for Rams vs. Bengals in Week 3

mtramfan59September 20, 2023 09:38PM