Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Avila vid.......

September 19, 2023 10:19AM
Picking up stunts? To Avila a stunt is just another guy to knock down. He's one of those big kids who isn't neccessarily mean or nasty; he just likes to play rough. For him it's fun.

When I taught I had a kid like that in eighth grade. When the snow plows left big six and eight-foot piles of snow on one edge of the playground, about thirty of these young and reckless tough Montana kids woiuld play king of the mountain for their full lunch break at a level of early adolescent hormonally-charged mix of violence and stupidity that was fun for them, and fun to watch. A kid would get thrown off he pile, get the wind knocked out of him, lay there groaning and laughing until he could get up and go up the mountain again.

The kid on top, who didn't get thrown off unless three of his buddies ganged up on him and then he'd take one of them with him as they'd all laugh, became beast in Pop Warner and later in high school, before he went to University of Montana and started on the OL for the Griz.

I have a sense that Steve Avila could become good friends. Same big grin, and they both like to play rough thumbs up smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2023 10:23AM by mtramfan.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Avila vid.......

Arkansas Ram194September 19, 2023 07:50AM

Old Goat74September 19, 2023 09:05AM

mtramfan46September 19, 2023 10:19AM