Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The ability for the RB group to send out their message.....

September 18, 2023 11:37AM
is by the media. Yes the media drives narratives. Where does the fan get his info about the wants of the RB's? Does the fan read the media or not? Does a fan get his opinion based on the media? What about the idea of the RAMS tanking this year? What fan put that out there or was that a narrative brought out by the media, or persons in the media?..Is it possible that the fans got hold of the tanking idea and went with it? I think that's where it initiated.Why would the RB group put out their message if they thought that the media wouldn't pick up on it and run the narrative?

And what you said in the end is exactly what I was stating....what comes around goes around....the game will revert back to the run game as if not a primary at least a major factor....IMO the RB group has morphed into what is needed for the pass game. Not so sure that those talents have atrophied during this time, but instead gone to the second burner. UCLA blew up for 400+ yards in their run game, mind you it was against an unheard of NC Central a Black College (I am aware of them) near Raleigh...but the fact still comes that the run game can be a powerful weapon.

I think that those who venture forth into offensive play are those who control the board..defensives must 1st see what they are up against before they can defend....if everyone is about passing a team that ventures more to the run game without leaving the pass game can be ahead of the game and be chased by defenses in more ways than just chasing the WR's or QB's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2023 11:47AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Everything goes in a circle.....

roman18195September 18, 2023 10:07AM

Re: Running back value - media driven?.

mtramfan43September 18, 2023 11:17AM

The ability for the RB group to send out their message.....

roman1835September 18, 2023 11:37AM