Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TD passes so far are very low reminds me

September 17, 2023 04:44PM
Of some games in the past when we were unable to pull the trigger in the passing game enough to off set TDs. We are not Baltimore so we need to see more down the field magic and as good as Stafford is playing it is not translating enough. We should be more explosive which make VJs utilization very suspect.. KW is putting a good up a #2 or 3 back statistically. The TDs are fantastic but still not enough in our running game to command respect. If we are satisfied with Rivers as our #2 then we are not building thi offense right for the promising prospects that remain active. Like Travis Rogers I have to believe what I see over what I hear or the narrative that is being sold.

That loss was not devastating enough to the organization because despite the history we have control of how we continue to make this a team that can compete for the division or playoffs.

Stafford was left open for exposure to the ebb of the game not because he played poorly or because Williams muffed a pass but because we have known deficits that we refuse to address. Seeming competitive is simply for those who don't expect to win. I think this is a team that if left on course can sku a few players stats but not focused on this year.

McVay, please prove me wrong!

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford broke this yardage record held by Peyton Manning

BerendsenRam175September 17, 2023 04:25PM

TD passes so far are very low reminds me

BumRap69September 17, 2023 04:44PM