Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I thought we could win but ...a few major concerns

September 17, 2023 03:00PM
1. The Cam Akers sham is ridiculous- he is doing all the right the right things, right? Big fat lie. We had all off season to fix but instead we just lied thru it and hoped for better. It kills us because he is the only back with true "to the house" speed. Not the quickest or most explosive but could be a bell cow. Williams is great but he gets run down. His quickness and instincts and intentionality are nice to see but where is that back breaker one-two punch with Cam?

2. VJ is a total bust for us. Why is he even active weekly if we are going to ignore him and not help get him in a rhythm fast and early. Due to his experience he should be leveraged. Someone needs to take ownership of that. We should not simply force feed Puca. In so doing we weaken the offensive scheme. Time to move another WR up. We acted like this game was a throw away and our only goal was to highlight talent for the future.

3. Bryce Hopkins, looks like another lie has been told and regurgitated all year for us.

4. Higbee does not look healthy or explosive and Still waiting for him to be a serious factor at this point of his career. We have let several leaders and captains go but the noise and affability seem to be a diminishing return on the investment.

5. For all the effort of our Young DL we absolutely needed to bring in a real legit Pass rusher. Donald is wasted in this defense. Potential to trade him in a few weeks if we can't get to a qb why is he around? It is a disservice.

6. Noteboom, hurt again. Time to cut bait. We cut Bruss didn't we?

7. 9ers were there for the taking and we just give up Rac like it is Halloween candy.

This season requires all hands on deck. We are basically not as focused on this season as we are in saying we have a bright future and we play really hard! I feel Salah

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2023 03:05PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I thought we could win but ...a few major concerns

BumRap211September 17, 2023 03:00PM

Hopkins.......

21Dog94September 17, 2023 03:10PM

Re: Hopkins.......McVay claims he is making best decisions...

BumRap64September 17, 2023 03:25PM

It's more than one thing, true....

JamesJM57September 17, 2023 03:22PM

Re: It's more than one thing, true....Morris, deserves a Pass rusher

BumRap56September 17, 2023 03:29PM

Rams were not spending money period this year

Hazlet Hacksaw47September 17, 2023 03:27PM

If that holds are we looking for a projection of 5 to 6 wins

BumRap45September 17, 2023 03:32PM

Re: I thought we could win but ...a few major concerns

ramBRO49September 17, 2023 03:36PM