Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: JAKE ELLENBOGEN - Marshall Faulk doesn't see the Rams trading for Jonathan Taylor | Bleav in Rams Pod Ep.169

September 14, 2023 12:56PM
Marshall Faulk doesn't see the Rams trading for Jonathan Taylor | Bleav in Rams Pod Ep.169

JAKE ELLENBOGEN

19.2K subscribers
1,816 views Premiered 6 hours ago LOS ANGELES RAMS CONTENT
Jake Ellenbogen and Cameron Lynch bring on Rams legendary Hall of Fame RB Marshall Faulk to talk about his career, the first time he met with Sean McVay, Todd Gurley, Jonathan Taylor, the Rams running back room and much more. Following the interview, Cam and Jake preview the 49ers game and who to keep an eye on this Sunday.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: JAKE ELLENBOGEN - Marshall Faulk doesn't see the Rams trading for Jonathan Taylor | Bleav in Rams Pod Ep.169

Ramsdude115September 14, 2023 12:56PM

Thanks Again My Friend Great Watch !

BerendsenRam60September 14, 2023 12:58PM

Great listen!

Ridgewood Ram45September 14, 2023 04:12PM

Re: Great listen!

BerendsenRam38September 14, 2023 04:43PM