Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have this queasy, uneasy feeling

September 13, 2023 12:39PM
I think the49ers will be out to deliberately hurt Stafford and Puka.

That's the way their DC coaches. I don't like him and think I'm onto him, regardless what he says to cover what he does.

We all know about Fred Warner. He deliberately nailed Stafford head-to-head, but later apologized for it: "I feel bad... " Apology my @ss. It's the 49er way. Dp what you can get away with, and when you're caught, show remorse to make it all better. I have to believe that's how they're coached.

And Warner's not alone.

Against the Steelers in game 1 this year, Greenlaw got thrown out of the game for deliberate head-to-head on Justin Herbert while Herbert was already going down. Shades of Warner's head-to-head from behind on Stafford, away from the ball in the 2020 playoff.

Herbert was dingy for the rest of the game according to reports, so it worked for the 49ers - despite Hargraves' ejection. Here's what Shanahan had to say afterward:

According to Kyle Shanahan, the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers, he was baffled by Dre Greenlaw’s ejection from the game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Greenlaw was ejected after a helmet-to-helmet hit on Chargers QB Justin Herbert. Shanahan was quoted as saying, “It kind of blew my mind. I get the penalty, but I have to learn what that is… There had to be intent or something necessary. That really shocked me. Hopefully they can teach us so we can understand why we lost one of our players”

I'm pressing the BS buzzer,coach. Meantime, I can't dig up what your DC has to say.

Charvarious Ward hit a sliding Geno Smith with 10 seconds to go in the half last year - dirty AND dumb.

It has to be the way these guys are coached. They've got dirty players stashed throughout the lineup - and the coaching staff covers for them. Connect the dots.

Also in week 1, Lenoir finally got called for illegal contact - an iffy call but fair enough for a guy who gets away with crap constantly.

I worry that the 49ers will be going after two key Rams players with instructions to take them out of the game - dirty, after-the-whistle or away-from-the-ball, or "legal" doesn't matter.

Puka and Stafford will be in their sights. I hope the Rams are prepared, and geared up to protect them - during every play, andaway from the ball and after the whistle.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have this queasy, uneasy feeling

mtramfan573September 13, 2023 12:39PM

Everyone Best have their Head on a Swivel !

BerendsenRam130September 13, 2023 01:03PM

They have a new DC this year…..

Rampage2K-132September 13, 2023 01:24PM

Re: They have a new DC this year…..

mtramfan98September 13, 2023 01:49PM

I'd have one of our Bench Warmers play on STs and "ACCIDENTLY" smack Shanny on the sideline.

Ramgator72September 13, 2023 02:15PM

That's a VERY real concern. If Stafford goes down?? I think we are done.

Ramgator99September 13, 2023 02:10PM

I also say......EFF THEM! Put THEIR heads on a swivel, Scott vs Deebo style

Ramgator94September 13, 2023 02:13PM

Re: I also say...... of Scott's hit on Deebo

mtramfan75September 13, 2023 03:21PM

Re: I have this queasy, uneasy feeling

Ekern5570September 13, 2023 07:56PM

Justin Herbert is on the Chargers

Shecky63September 14, 2023 01:56AM

Re: Justin Herbert is on the Chargers

mtramfan119September 14, 2023 12:17PM

Re: I have this queasy, uneasy feeling

Classicalwit56September 14, 2023 04:25AM

John Lynch has developed a hard hitting culture in SF....

JoeMad54September 14, 2023 06:37AM