Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: How Rams Defense Dominated Seahawks, Grades, Winners/Losers, Rookies, is LA's Defense 'For Real'?

September 13, 2023 09:20AM
How Rams Defense Dominated Seahawks, Grades, Winners/Losers, Rookies, is LA's Defense 'For Real'?

Locked On Rams
8.5K subscribers
651 views Sep 13, 2023 Locked On Rams Podcast
D-Mac and Travis break down the Los Angeles Rams' dominant defensive performance over the Seattle Seahawks. Los Angles held the Seahawks scoreless in the second half. We discuss defensive coordinator, Raheem Morris' key adjustments and if the Rams defense is 'for real' after their strong week 1 showing. Next, we run down our winners/losers on the defensive side, with Byron Young, Kobie Turner, Russ Yeast, Derion Kendrick, Michael Hoecht & More! Plus, Geno Smith's hilarious reaction to Aaron Donald. Finally, Matthew Stafford will reportedly be featured in season two of Netflix's hit show "The Quarterback".

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: How Rams Defense Dominated Seahawks, Grades, Winners/Losers, Rookies, is LA's Defense 'For Real'?

Ramsdude103September 13, 2023 09:20AM

Thanks again for posting My Friend !

BerendsenRam33September 13, 2023 09:24AM