Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: VID: Film Study: How the Rams offense confused the Seahawks in week 1 | Wind the Clock

September 12, 2023 05:18PM
Would be interesting to see how he would describe the Seahawk's offensive tactics.
To me, it was like they had 2 offensive coordinators. 1 who called the first quarter and another that called the rest of the game.

1st quarter was more like McVay style offense. Creating mismatches and playing with the LBs eyes with all the motion and formation changes at snap.
After that though, it was just straight drops. No motion, no formation changes. They didn't challenge the young LBs and just played straight up.
It was like Shane Waldron only remembered 1/10th of McVay's playbook and the rest of the game, he just wanted to put his own poor stamp on offense.

For sure Shanahan will challenge the young LBs eyes. They are going to be swimming all over the place.
But this is how you will learn and grow quickly vs mastering kindergarten material over and over again.

Shanahan will exploit the edges as well. We crashed way too many times and lost the edge. These are mistakes a young defense will make and they just got to learn from it. I'm actually glad that they are taking this Niner test this early in the season. Will set the tone in what they need to work on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Film Study: How the Rams offense confused the Seahawks in week 1 | Wind the Clock

Ramsdude199September 12, 2023 11:59AM

Thank You Very Much My Friend for Posting all these Clips !

BerendsenRam52September 12, 2023 12:03PM

My Pleasure as always BR!

Ramsdude78September 12, 2023 12:16PM

Re: VID: Film Study: How the Rams offense confused the Seahawks in week 1 | Wind the Clock

h2omelonhead56September 12, 2023 05:18PM

mtramfan39September 12, 2023 06:16PM