Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here are my answers

September 07, 2023 08:09AM
1. Will the Rams be able to generate a pass rush? - No. We don't have the horses.

2. Can the young secondary hand with Seattle's receivers? - No. Not sure we have the talent and we don't have the experience back there.

3. How will the Rams deal with Cooper Kupp's absence? - It will definitely be a factor not having Kupp as nobody else in the WR room can get open like he can on a consistent basis. I think we'll see more of Puka than we otherwise would so that will be interesting. Bottom line is, our passing attack will be weakened without Kupp.

4. Will it be the Cam Akers show? - All reports from camp indicate that the running game is going to be more prominent this season so it very well could be the Cam Akers show. I think he showed at the end of the year last season that he can be a force. I think we lean on him until he shows he can't do it.

5. Does Matthew Stafford have enough left in the tank? - Absolutely! I think Stafford, as long as he's healthy, can play through the end of his contract, and play well. The Rams should plan now for the succession plan though.

"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."
- Confucius

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
- Patrick Rothfuss

"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone."
- Oscar Wilde
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

5 burning questions LA Rams must answer in Week 1

BerendsenRam92September 07, 2023 07:52AM

Here are my answers

RamsFanSinceLA40September 07, 2023 08:09AM