Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Those are horrible!

September 05, 2023 09:13AM
First of all, Black isn't a Rams color.

Second, there is no helmet or Rams head logo. Just that stupid stolen ASU logo thing that emphasizes L.A. and not the Rams. I am RAMS fan not a "Los Angeles" fan.

I follow the Team...not the City. They can shove that ASU logo crap up Demoff's backside. I think this was the BIGGEST mistake of the whole rebrand. Putting the focus in the City and taking it away from the team is ridiculous IMO.

First glance at these horribly designed shoes that will no doubt cost over $200 does nothing to make me want a pair.

I am sure they are "Demoff Approved"! beer cheer smiley

Does anyone actually trust this guy???

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL 2023: Los Angeles fans need these new Rams shoes by Nike

BerendsenRam207September 05, 2023 07:54AM

Those are horrible!

Ramsdude49September 05, 2023 09:13AM

For the love of God! SOMEBODY please tell Nike.......

Ramgator64September 05, 2023 10:25AM

Russel was one of my favorites

Ramsdude37September 05, 2023 10:29AM