Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Rams Big Preseason Takeaways, Stetson Bennett Not Ready, Will LA Add QB, Who Makes the Final Cut?

August 29, 2023 09:46AM
Rams Big Preseason Takeaways, Stetson Bennett Not Ready, Will LA Add QB, Who Makes the Final Cut?

Locked On Rams
Views
Aug 29
The Los Angeles Rams finished their preseason going 0-3 and at or near the bottom in almost every category. D-Mac and Travis give their big takeaways from the Rams preseason. After flashing in the Rams preseason opener, Stetson Bennett has struggled mightily to the point where he was pulled in LA's preseason finale. We discuss if Stetson Bennett is ready to be the Rams backup quarterback. Plus, 4 quarterbacks that the Rams could consider signing if Bennett isn't ready to be the backup. Next, the Rams made 14 cuts on Monday. We breakdown the Rams roster and who is most at risk to miss the next wave of cuts. Plus, other big preseason takeaways.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Rams Big Preseason Takeaways, Stetson Bennett Not Ready, Will LA Add QB, Who Makes the Final Cut?

Ramsdude92August 29, 2023 09:46AM

Thanks Brother !

BerendsenRam40August 29, 2023 09:48AM