Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2000 season?

August 27, 2023 11:17AM
Ramgator
To the likes of AD, Stafford or Kupp?? It's tank time. I DO believe McVay knows this season 100% hinges on the starters. The Offense HAS to stay healthy across the board. The D....Meh. I believe we will see more prevent than ever, I'm afraid. Our best hope is a similarity to the 2000 season.

We don't have nearly the same talent on the OL or across the board on offense to carry the team like the 2000 Rams did. It's not gonna happen.

Both defenses are historically SOFT but the offenses are not even close.

What's Bud Carson doing these days??? lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is what we are seeing the actual "plan" in motion?

Ramsdude175August 27, 2023 08:27AM

Re: Is what we are seeing the actual "plan" in motion?

SoCalRAMatic51August 27, 2023 10:47AM

I don't know. I WILL say....If we see mystery sit the season "injuries" early???

Ramgator42August 27, 2023 10:58AM

2000 season?

Ramsdude31August 27, 2023 11:17AM

That's what I mean. The best to HOPE for.

Ramgator23August 27, 2023 11:24AM

Yup, I get you!

Ramsdude34August 27, 2023 11:28AM