Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is what we are seeing the actual "plan" in motion?

August 27, 2023 08:27AM
As upsetting as last night was to most of us, was it just as concerning to the McVay and Snead? I am not so sure.

I think they know exactly how bad things could go with no depth on the roster. Yes, our #1's are much better than the players who played in the preseason but as the season goes on and some of the 1's get injured we will need to play some of these "not ready for prime time players".

I think the Rams are ok with this and it might even be the desired outcome. I think they want some high picks to either get some highly rated prospects next year in the draft or more likely to "trade" for some proven vets. The higher the pick...the better the vet they can get.

Is this exactly what the Rams want? Is this all part of the "plan"???

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2023 08:27AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is what we are seeing the actual "plan" in motion?

Ramsdude174August 27, 2023 08:27AM

Re: Is what we are seeing the actual "plan" in motion?

SoCalRAMatic50August 27, 2023 10:47AM

I don't know. I WILL say....If we see mystery sit the season "injuries" early???

Ramgator41August 27, 2023 10:58AM

2000 season?

Ramsdude31August 27, 2023 11:17AM

That's what I mean. The best to HOPE for.

Ramgator22August 27, 2023 11:24AM

Yup, I get you!

Ramsdude33August 27, 2023 11:28AM