Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed

August 26, 2023 08:23AM
den-the-coach
49ers have their darling in Purdy plus another QB that was drafted early and has failed elsewhere. Overall I only hope Purdy was a flash in the pan & Darnold comes in and throws interceptions like he did for the Jets & Panthers.

They call Shanny a "QB Whisperer" and it might have some merit. He took Mr. Irrelevant and made him look Relevant. (At least for one season)

Made Jimmy G look good and now Darnold too...supposedly.

What does that tell us about how bad Lance must have been???

The issue and reason it doesn't matter is because Shanny is also a certified choker now matter how much he "whispers" into his QB's ears!

Like you, I expect Purdy to come down a notch this season. He is not the next big thing IMO. He kinda took the league by surprise last year and good for him.

However, the DC's around the NFL now have "tape" on him and have studied his weaknesses and strengths. I hope ours was one of them! lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is 49ers surrender on Trey Lance a good thing for the LA Rams?

BerendsenRam183August 26, 2023 08:01AM

Does Not Matter.

den-the-coach128August 26, 2023 08:05AM

Agreed

Ramsdude100August 26, 2023 08:23AM

Tough on whiners beat whiner media guy Grant Cohn said Brock didnt throw a Pass more then 7 yds

BerendsenRam54August 26, 2023 11:06AM

That was Brock & whiner starters vs vs the Charger BUs

BerendsenRam53August 26, 2023 11:28AM

Not sure Lynch is getting his fair share of the blame for this fiasco…

Rams4376August 26, 2023 08:34AM

Re: Not sure Lynch is getting his fair share of the blame for this fiasco…

den-the-coach98August 26, 2023 08:47AM

Its really irratating

BerendsenRam44August 26, 2023 11:57AM

If you believe 1st round picks don't matter, then no.

RockRam66August 26, 2023 10:36AM

Re: Is 49ers surrender on Trey Lance a good thing for the LA Rams?

Classicalwit28August 26, 2023 03:45PM