Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There's way more than 4 storylines to watch this year!

August 24, 2023 03:22PM
It should be a blast to watch all these kids develop...or not. lol

How will our new coaches do?
Will we see some scheme changes on both sides of the ball?
Will the team really "grow some friggin b@lls"?
Who will be the new "stars" from this last draft? (I think we will find at least one or two)

We just got to understand the emphasis is not on winning this year. It's about development of players and rebuilding this team to the point we can be aggressive again next year with FA's and trades to open that Super Bowl window again!

Let the chips fall where they may. Let the kids play. Don't "handcuff" them. Let's test them from game one through game 17!

Onward to 2024!!! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

4 storylines heading into the Rams final preseason game against the Denver Broncos

BerendsenRam106August 24, 2023 11:49AM

There's way more than 4 storylines to watch this year!

Ramsdude41August 24, 2023 03:22PM

Re: There's way more than 4 storylines to watch this year!

BerendsenRam47August 24, 2023 03:34PM