Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lots of tape on the guy now

August 22, 2023 08:13AM
den-the-coach
LesBaker
I'm afraid there is a good chance he is going to be an excellent QB. He played a mix of defenses last year, some really bad, some really good and some average and he didn't look lost or in over his head. Including in the playoffs.

niners blowup smiley

Well, let's see how he handles being the main guy all year long. Now I have nothing against Brock Purdy, but because of the team he plays for, I am hoping for an epic fail across the board with all 3 QB's.

You can bet your bottom dollar that defensive coordinators will be attacking his weaknesses forcing him to either hold the ball too long or try and force something.

We are most likely going to be one of the first defenses he sees this year. I am hoping Morris can come up with something different to confuse the kid.

If he just plays Prevent 95% of the time, he will light us up. Morris has had a whole off season to come up with something so it will be interesting to see how we play him.

I am thinking Morris WILL show him something different. Not because he devised a game plan just for him but rather the new "Grow Some Friggin B@lls" mantra from McVay.

I think we see more blitzing this year from our defense and it just might help against the whiners because they surely will be expecting us to play them soft again.

Problem is, if we do blitz and not get there, Dweebo and Kittle will have "career" days!

Morris needs to confuse this kid right from the first snap and McVay needs to get us out to an early lead and keep pouring it on for a change! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams hope one of Brock Purdy’s college teammates could be another draft steal…

Rams43318August 22, 2023 05:27AM

Mr. Irrelevant has me worried

LesBaker153August 22, 2023 06:11AM

Re: Mr. Irrelevant has me worried

den-the-coach98August 22, 2023 06:13AM

Lots of tape on the guy now

Ramsdude81August 22, 2023 08:13AM

Re: Lots of tape on the guy now

LesBaker61August 22, 2023 03:04PM

Re: Mr. Irrelevant has me worried

Old Goat104August 22, 2023 08:53AM

Our Mr. Irrelevant will kick their Mr. Irrelevant's butt