Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Last years identity was clear OG

August 22, 2023 03:35AM
Old Goat
I got to tell you, my biggest disappointment with McVay is that he hasn't built this team to beat the arch enemy. Not long ago, it didn't matter how bad the Rams were, we'd still stand up and split the Division with the Seahawks. Always gave Wilson fits. We were built for them (at least defensively). We're a team without an identity right now.
It's not about wins or losses this season. We have young players that need to play and get better. This team needs to find and establish itself again.

Last years identity was clear...Injured on Offense...Soft on defense. lol3

I agree this team has no identity yet this year but I think we will know what it is soon enough.

This year it might be...Competent on Offense...Vulnerable on defense.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Disappointing lack of focus and intensity so far in preseason

promomasterj229August 21, 2023 02:09PM

Re: Disappointing lack of focus and intensity so far in preseason

GlacieRam169August 21, 2023 03:29PM

Agree After Watching Last Nights Game.

den-the-coach57August 22, 2023 03:16AM

Re: Disappointing lack of focus and intensity so far in preseason

Old Goat105August 22, 2023 03:28AM

Last years identity was clear OG

Ramsdude55August 22, 2023 03:35AM