Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I like Tre too

August 21, 2023 07:43AM
RockRam
AD's presence changes the entire attitude of the D.
But they need more than one guy who is nasty. Right now, that guy appears to me to be Tre Tomlinson.

He does seem do have some nasty in him! I like his potential and is worth keeping an eye on.

As you say, it will take "more than one guy who is nasty" and I agree 1000%! Give me 11 of them!!! beer cheer smiley

However, it is kinda hard to be "nasty" if you are "retreating" at the snap 95% of the time! lol

IMO, our...I mean "Morris's" scheme isn't really designed for being "nasty". In fact, it's just the opposite...it's designed to be soft. thumbs up smiley

There's nothing "nasty" about a Prevent Defense. lol

Maybe Raheem can "work on it". beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Even if we lack talent on D can we at least bring a pissed off attitude?

Ramgator94August 21, 2023 06:28AM

Donald provides the nasty.

RockRam124August 21, 2023 07:04AM

I like Tre too

Ramsdude41August 21, 2023 07:43AM