Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Even if we lack talent on D can we at least bring a pissed off attitude?

August 21, 2023 06:28AM
I JUST watched the "Game Of The Week" replay of the 1999 Bucs / Rams Title game. It REALLY showed the attitude of the Bucs D. YES...I KNOWWWWW that team was stacked with talent but it was the intangibles that I paid close attention to. John Lynch screaming to his guys "ELEVEN MEN TO THE BALL!!" When the Rams DID make a play, they paid like hell for it. Ask Torry Holt. It took more than talent to go into that Dome and basically shut down one of the most dynamic Os ever. Glad we won but that game STILL makes me shudder.

OUR D this year....If we MUST play the Soft crap, can we at least see more than one guy making a tackle?? How bout one guy grab and another try to make snot bubbles?? It pisses me off when I see a Defender need 3-5 yards after contact to make a tackle.....while 2-3 Rams are observing. I saw even Ramsey do that several times last season. Even saw him stop on a live play. If we do give up several 12-15 play TD drives this year, is it asking too much to have it where the other guys celebrate but say...Damn! That hurt!!?? PLaying with attitude might give up a long ball or two but might create turn overs also.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Even if we lack talent on D can we at least bring a pissed off attitude?

Ramgator93August 21, 2023 06:28AM

Donald provides the nasty.

RockRam123August 21, 2023 07:04AM

I like Tre too

Ramsdude41August 21, 2023 07:43AM