Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Jourdan and Stu talked about him and Akers

August 10, 2023 02:28PM
Williams is better in pass pro apparently and also a better receiver coming out of the backfield. I've also read that Evans catches everything thrown at him, yet no noise as to his running ability - particularly his power running and ability to get tough yards.

215 is plenty-big enough for a power back - it's a matter of leverage when you get hit and combined leg drive and balance after. Beastmode Marshawn Lynch weighed 215, same playing weight as Akers last year and was plenty good at that. It will be interesting to see what a beefed-up Akers will do this year, and whether the beef adds to his skill and confidence when hit.

I'm real curious to see Evans running inside and taking real contact, catching passes, and see what he has in pass pro this preseason. Unfortunately Rams preseason games are not on my radar here in West Bumblesticks Montana, so I'll just enjoy the changing scenery and fall fishing and rely on reports from you guys. Keep an eye on the preseason RB's for me, won't you?

Thanks in advance.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kyren Williams says the game is 'really starting to slow down' in Year 2

BerendsenRam161August 09, 2023 12:55PM

projecting Kyren Williams' role

LMU9398August 10, 2023 05:25AM

Jourdan and Stu talked about him and Akers

JimYoungblood5385August 10, 2023 12:41PM

mtramfan68August 10, 2023 02:28PM

BerendsenRam56August 10, 2023 02:53PM