Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Rams Sign John Johnson III! Rams Safety Depth, Hodges-Tomlinson, Lake Standing Out & More!

August 07, 2023 11:27AM
Rams Sign John Johnson III! Rams Safety Depth, Hodges-Tomlinson, Lake Standing Out & More!

845 views Aug 7, 2023 Locked On Rams Podcast
The Los Angeles Rams have brought back safety John Johnson III on a one-year deal. We break down the signing and discuss how big of an impact Johnson could have for the young and inexperienced Rams' defense. Next, we take a deeper dive into the Rams safety room and highlight some of the young Rams that are standing out during training camp. Plus, we continue our countdown of the most important Rams heading into the 2023 season with No. 2, Aaron Donald.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Rams Sign John Johnson III! Rams Safety Depth, Hodges-Tomlinson, Lake Standing Out & More!

Ramsdude222August 07, 2023 11:27AM

Re: VID: Rams Sign John Johnson III! Rams Safety Depth, Hodges-Tomlinson, Lake Standing Out & More!

BerendsenRam49August 07, 2023 11:30AM