Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got ya!

August 06, 2023 07:20AM
den-the-coach
Ramsdude
Beginning of the article says: "Tight end Camren McDonald could be a contributor early if he keeps this up"

Then at the end it says: "L.A. wouldn’t likely have a role for McDonald at tight end, but he could be worth keeping an eye on for the practice squad."

So which is it? lol

One statement kinda contradicts the other! lol

Come on, he had an impact on special teams, but with Hopkins, Long & Allen, if they are healthy, McDonald will most likely not make the team, however, might be their preference over the likes of Sims or Kalinic for the practice squad. IMO, it makes perfect sense.

So, I guess I will hold off on getting my Camren McDoland jersey for now...but I will keep an "eye" on it at the store! thumbs up smiley

Agreed den, if he contributes at all this year it would be on ST's. I guess we will get to see him play some for ourselves in Preseason and get a better picture of what this kid brings to the field. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams sign new player on Saturday and he makes immediate training camp impression…

Rams43250August 06, 2023 06:17AM

Wait...What?

Ramsdude95August 06, 2023 06:32AM

Re: Wait...What?

den-the-coach71August 06, 2023 07:02AM

Got ya!

Ramsdude46August 06, 2023 07:20AM