Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wait...What?

August 06, 2023 06:32AM
Beginning of the article says: "Tight end Camren McDonald could be a contributor early if he keeps this up"

Then at the end it says: "L.A. wouldn’t likely have a role for McDonald at tight end, but he could be worth keeping an eye on for the practice squad."

So which is it? lol

One statement kinda contradicts the other! lol

Yeah, let's all "keep an eye" on him on the Practice Squad because he "might" contribute there!!! rolled eyes smiley

Yeah, ok. With all the other players who actually will "start" or make the active roster, I don't think I will be concerned much with a Practice Squad player who "might" contribute down the road.

So tired of these horrible no info articles from people full of "speculation and guesses"! Gotta fill the quota for number of articles and Tweets required by contract I guess! lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2023 06:41AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams sign new player on Saturday and he makes immediate training camp impression…

Rams43250August 06, 2023 06:17AM

Wait...What?

Ramsdude94August 06, 2023 06:32AM

Re: Wait...What?

den-the-coach71August 06, 2023 07:02AM

Got ya!

Ramsdude46August 06, 2023 07:20AM