Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: “Get Ready To Take Somebody’s Cookies!” Rams DBs coach Aubrey Pleasant Mic’d Up At Training Camp

August 04, 2023 11:36AM
I gotta say that I love this guy and Lake too. Really looking forward to see what kind of impact they bring to the defense. McVay and everyone else knew Morris needed some help. Lake and Pleasant were his answer!

Get Ready To Take Somebody’s Cookies!” Rams DBs coach Aubrey Pleasant Mic’d Up At Training Camp

Los Angeles Rams
106K subscribers
5,144 views Aug 1, 2023 #LosAngelesRams #Rams #NFL
Watch as Los Angeles Rams defensive backs/pass game coordinator Aubrey Pleasant brings the energy while Mic’d Up at 2023 Training Camp.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: “Get Ready To Take Somebody’s Cookies!” Rams DBs coach Aubrey Pleasant Mic’d Up At Training Camp

Ramsdude66August 04, 2023 11:36AM

The league is officially on notice!

Ramsdude42August 04, 2023 01:19PM

Re: The league is officially on notice!

BerendsenRam31August 04, 2023 01:30PM

Re: The league is officially on notice!

BerendsenRam27August 04, 2023 01:31PM