Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Somebody's been into the "kool aid" this morning!!!

August 01, 2023 03:37AM
Ramgator
2008 !!!!!!! THAT was Dire Straits !!! Literally, 5 minutes into game #1 at Philly......That season was OVER! The Rams are in good shape right now. We should at least make some serious noise and quite possibly be in a WC hunt. AND......We have a normal Draft in 2024. Everyone is healthy....Cam is bulked up and ready. Also....We have two guys who aren't too bad on each side of the ball...Kupp and AD. Are we going to the Super Bowl??? Meeeeehh. But I guarandamntee ya we will have a LOT more fun than last season.

And I love it!!! I'll have a big glass of that too my friend! smileys with beer

If our D can maintain it's "mediocre" rankings like it did last year, I see no reason why we can't compete for a WC spot! There is a new attitude with the team this year! They are young, fresh and are "growing some balls" as we speak!

No more being known as "soft". Let's be the ones who initiate the attack instead of running from it! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2023 03:40AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For those who think the Rams are in dire straits going into 2023, I say...

Ramgator131August 01, 2023 03:27AM

Somebody's been into the "kool aid" this morning!!!

Ramsdude51August 01, 2023 03:37AM

2008 was so bad...

LMU9354August 01, 2023 03:46AM