Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't rain on my parade 2k! lol

July 31, 2023 01:50PM
Rampage2K-
most teams offer the same throwback type merch if they are old enough to have throwback logos...

sorry to burst your confirmation bubble spin tounge smiley

[www.nflshop.com]

How many of those other teams just went through a major rebrand that resulted in a massive revolt against it?

IMO, it was clear Demoff wanted to distance himself as much as possible from the "old" logo's and UNI's. He pretty much admitted they wanted to incorporate the City of LA more prominently into the "brand". He wanted the "City" to foremost and the Rams tradition secondary.

And that is one of my main gripes with him. I really don't care where the Rams play. It could be LA, Stl or even Russia. They will still be the Rams.

I still think to this very day that if the Rams actually did a survey (like they should have done in the first place! ) on if they wanted the Ferragamo's back or stay with the new things it would overwhelmingly in favor of the Ferragamo's.

Remember, this whole rebrand and design was done by Demoff. I don't recall ANY fans calling for new uni's with a neutered broken horn on the helmet. Not one.

You bubble burster you! moon smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Check out the Rams' sideline caps for the 2023 season

BerendsenRam279July 31, 2023 09:27AM

Re: Check out the Rams' sideline caps for the 2023 season

Killrazor77July 31, 2023 09:34AM

Interesting!

Ramsdude82July 31, 2023 09:47AM

Re: Interesting!

BerendsenRam68July 31, 2023 09:51AM

Rampage2K-59July 31, 2023 11:35AM