Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: No, the Rams shouldn't trade for Colts RB Jonathan Taylor

July 30, 2023 04:46AM
DeaconDan
Taylor is a power back with home run speed and plenty of tread on his tires. He's a star.

If the Colts are really shopping him, Rams should be in on it.

I would be ok with being in on it DD but it seems the Rams don't want to make any "big" moves this year at all.

I see us going "all in" for the next two years depending on how well the rebuild goes. The better it goes, the more aggressive they will be IMO.

Taylor will want to paid by his new team. Could we do a deal that would back load the contract with an early out if needed?

Would it even make sense to do that with a RB since we all know their current value?

I think it would make sense if we were closer to contending than what we will be this year. Who knows how good Taylor will be in a year or two when we should be "legit" again.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

No, the Rams shouldn't trade for Colts RB Jonathan Taylor

BerendsenRam246July 29, 2023 05:53PM

alyoshamucci164July 29, 2023 06:10PM

BerendsenRam43July 30, 2023 07:29AM

Re: Jonathan Taylor costs too much? Yeah, but...

mtramfan80July 29, 2023 06:50PM

DeaconDan62July 30, 2023 02:44AM

Ramsdude56July 30, 2023 04:46AM

BerendsenRam65July 30, 2023 12:48PM

Classicalwit50July 30, 2023 08:19AM