Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Training Camp Poll

July 27, 2023 08:12AM
Shecky
Just curious...

Not sure I would say I "like" to read them but I do read most of them. I just take them with a grain of salt and add it to my own evaluations when the real games start.

Remember, most of these "reporters" are under a "quota" when it comes to the amount of articles written and "clicks" those articles can generate for their revenue stream. That's why you see more garbage Reports, tweets and articles this time of year than ever.

IMO, "most" of the articles this time of year are just fluff, filler and fantasy. thumbs up smiley

I have no problem with anyone posting them or anything else really. If I don't like the title or subject, I just don't read the thread. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Training Camp Poll

Shecky187July 27, 2023 07:53AM

Ramsdude57July 27, 2023 08:12AM

Rams4361July 27, 2023 08:16AM

Shecky41July 27, 2023 08:26AM

AlbaNY_Ram84July 27, 2023 08:21AM