Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There were ways to keep him Ramstien

July 27, 2023 04:35AM
Ramstien
I know it had to have something to do with money because it was sure not a lack of production on his part. I wished they could have found a way to keep him it just created another hole in the defense. I think Wanger has already circled the Ram games on his schedule.

It was reported a few times that the Rams could have resigned some of these guys but they considered it "kicking the can down the road" and decided they wanted to start fresh.

I am not happy with it but I do get it.

The "dismantling" of the team seems a bit one sided though. It appears they chose to tear down the D more than the O.

Considering our D was only a middle of the pack team while having 3 HOF'ers to work with doesn't exactly help my confidence we will be able to even get close to a "middle of the pack" D without that talent we let go.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bobby Wagner takes first shot at Rams after being released by L.A., returning to Seattle

BerendsenRam324July 26, 2023 06:18PM

....with a BB gun

Rampage2K-96July 26, 2023 08:57PM

Re: yeah that was a nothing burger nm

Speed_Kills60July 27, 2023 03:08AM

Poor guy is color blind.......

roman1846July 27, 2023 03:59AM

Re: Poor guy is color blind.......

JYB52July 27, 2023 04:13AM

Re: Poor guy is color blind.......

BerendsenRam55July 27, 2023 07:23AM

Re: Bobby Wagner takes first shot at Rams after being released by L.A., returning to Seattle

Ramstien63July 27, 2023 04:07AM

There were ways to keep him Ramstien

Ramsdude70July 27, 2023 04:35AM