Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not surprised at all

July 27, 2023 03:37AM
BerendsenRam
[www.turfshowtimes.com]

Stafford will want to collect every penny of his contract. It's tough to think you are done when you just won a SB 2 years earlier. I would think Matt's confidence is at an all time high right now.

The article mentioned his "missed time" due to injuries last year. I think most people know that if there was ANY chance the Rams were still in the Playoff mix, Stafford would have somehow found a way to play. His injuries were a bit "exaggerated" in my opinion. lol

His "missed time" was to keep him from getting seriously hurt during a wasted season. The same applies to Kupp and AD too IMO.

The whole staff and squad knew the season was over by week 7.

Stafford and Kupp both looked pretty healthy on the sidelines after they got hurt didn't they? lol

I would say the same for AD but he decided he decided to not be there for some reason but I am pretty sure he would have played if we were still in contention too.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford tells wife Kelly that this is not his last season

BerendsenRam127July 26, 2023 06:15PM

Not surprised at all

Ramsdude44July 27, 2023 03:37AM

Re: Not surprised at all

Ramstien48July 27, 2023 04:15AM

Agreed Ramstien

Ramsdude41July 27, 2023 04:21AM

I think Stafford genuinely sees opportunity with the Rams for at least 2 more years…

Rams4344July 27, 2023 05:07AM