Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That means our coaching will be tested like never before

July 26, 2023 08:17AM
BerendsenRam
[theramswire.usatoday.com]

All this "inexperienced" talent will need to be "coached up".

We all know how good our coaching staff was on BOTH sides of the ball when they had HOF talent and experienced players to work with. 2 SB's with one Win!!!

Now we will find out if those same coaches are as good at "developing" players vs just putting them in positions to succeed via scheme and play calls.

There IS a difference. Some coaches are better at one or the other. Great ones are good at both!

Are there any players our staff has really "developed"?

Kupp?
Jefferson?
AD was already a force when McVay got here.

I think BOTH our HC and DC are great motivators and leaders so I am looking forward to seeing these guys "coach" and "develop" these kids the best they can with the limited time and practice that the NFL allows.

I also like the additions McVay has made to the staff's on BOTH sides of the ball. I think we see some immediate results! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Chart shows Rams are by far the least experienced team in the NFL this year

BerendsenRam129July 26, 2023 08:02AM

That means our coaching will be tested like never before

Ramsdude37July 26, 2023 08:17AM

Hasn't that been the norm for the Rams the past number of years?

NewMexicoRam64July 26, 2023 09:31AM

Having a young team.....

roman1836July 26, 2023 09:55AM

Yes, by choice

Ramsdude35July 26, 2023 09:57AM

Re: Hasn't that been the norm for the Rams the past number of years?

BerendsenRam43July 26, 2023 01:37PM