Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Were the Rams about to release black alternate uniforms?

July 21, 2023 10:31AM
"Personally I am not a fan of the Rams adopting a black color into the jersey or helmet. Like the Colts, LA does not have any black in their color scheme what so ever. A black uniform would look out of place within the history of Los Angeles wardrobe. Even the navy and gold of the 2000s was at least derivative of their standard blue and yellow colors."

Los Angeles Rams "History"? Demoff doesn't care about Rams "history" or their "Legacy" either. rolled eyes smiley

IMO, releasing a "Black" jersey and Helmet would be EXACTLY what I would expect the CLUELESS Mr. Demoff to do considering the color BLACK has NEVER been a part of Rams history.

Just when you think Demoff couldn't spit on tradition any more than he already had, there are rumors like this that show Demoff STILL doesn't get it.

I am hoping clueless Mr. Demoff came to his senses and decided against this idea but I have a feeling it was someone else that talked him out of it and not his own decision.

Snead may have coined the phrase "F them Picks!" but Demoff coined the phrase "F that Tradition!".

Maybe it's time to let someone else make the uniform decisions??? How about letting a TRUE Rams fan do it??? I am available and can be reached through this board if needed. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Were the Rams about to release black alternate uniforms?

BerendsenRam90July 21, 2023 10:07AM

Re: Were the Rams about to release black alternate uniforms?

Ramsdude66July 21, 2023 10:31AM