Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I get it. Problem is I really doubt Rams keep 3 on the roster

July 20, 2023 03:41PM
The Rams are in a "develop the young guys" year. Time for the 2nd and 3rd year guys to step up and start or contribute in their unit's rotation.... or move out. Lots of time is going to be given to the rookies that seem to have what it takes to develop. What would be the point of taking up an extra roster spot with Rypien? The Rams have little chance for the Post season this year, and without Stafford it is hovering around zero. Rypien won't change that.

So if Stafford is out for a couple of games, I would think they want to give a guy with a possible future the reps, and not someone who has no future with the Rams. Especially since winning is not goal #1 this year.

I think from his history, it is highly unlikely that Bennet is going to soil himself. He's a gamer. As long as he listens and stays within what the coaches want him to do, and stays healthy, I think it is the most likely outcome that the he is QB2 and Rypien is QB3, but on the PS. If Bennet was sent to the PS, he'd be gone in a heartbeat.

Just my opinion.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How many quarterbacks do the Rams plan to keep this year?

BerendsenRam134July 20, 2023 10:40AM

If I'm the Rams, unless Bennett stinks he's #2

RockRam69July 20, 2023 12:13PM

I could see that happening Rock

Ramsdude71July 20, 2023 01:41PM

I get it. Problem is I really doubt Rams keep 3 on the roster

RockRam35July 20, 2023 03:41PM

I see it that way as well, Rock

NewMexicoRam38July 20, 2023 03:48PM

Re: I get it. Problem is I really doubt Rams keep 3 on the roster

Ramsdude35July 20, 2023 04:00PM

Re: I could see that happening Rock